I’ve spent the last couple of days in editing hell. I took about 300 progression photos of “Apoko – Lips #1” and didn’t start going through the photos until after the painting was finished!!! Usually I edit photos after each painting session and will be sure to do so with my next oil. I STILL haven’t finished editing photos for the “Apoko – Lips #1” video, but I did finished up my wooden bottles for the two Swedish shows that I am participating in. I had a difficult time coming up with a composition I liked after the printing was complete, but thankfully…I came up with something I could live with.
In other news, I finally managed to get the canvas for “Apoko – Lips #2” stapled up and the pencil drawing done yesterday. I started painting the black areas with oil today. I have a long way to go, but once I slap on the flesh tones, vibrant blues and radiating oranges, “Apoko – Lips #2” is going to be one sexy, inflatable fun ride with an atomic after taste….might as well start bracing yourselves now babies.
Until next time,